Your Google Adsense publisher ID is the unique identifier for your AdSense account. To protect the security of your account and make it easier for Google to find account-specific details, you may be asked to provide this ID when you communicate with Google.
Your publisher ID looks like this: pub-1234567891234567.
There are several different ways to find your publisher ID:
In your AdSense account
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click Account.
- In the “Account information” section, see the “Publisher ID” field.
On the My AdSense page in the AdSense Help Centre
- Visit the My AdSense page in the AdSense Help Centre.
- If you’re not already signed in, sign in to the Google Account you use to access AdSense.
- Find your publisher ID in the “This email is associated to the AdSense account” field.
In an email you received from AdSense
Search your inbox for an email from Google AdSense, for example, your “Welcome to AdSense” email. You can find your publisher ID at the top of the email.
In your AdSense ad code
Alternatively, you can find your publisher ID in the ad code on your site:
- In your browser, open a page that you show ads on.
- View your page’s source code (e.g. in Chrome, click View, Developer and then View Source).
- In your HTML source code, find a piece of ad code. For example, search for the term “adsbygoogle”.
- In the ad code, find the line that contains your publisher ID: data-ad-client=”ca-pub-1234567891234567″